Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Financial the bank managers hosts parliamentary Rashid and Rafidain next week

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Financial the bank managers hosts parliamentary Rashid and Rafidain next week Empty Financial the bank managers hosts parliamentary Rashid and Rafidain next week

Post by Rocky Thu 29 Aug 2013, 12:02 pm

Baghdad / Baghdadi news / .. Confirmed the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives, on Thursday, it will host next week managers Rasheed and Rafidain bank, to study the reality of banks in Iraq and discuss the loans granted to the citizen.

A member of the Finance Committee Najiba Najib told / Baghdadi News /, "The Commission attempted to host the managers, but they did not attend because of security measures taking place in the Green Zone, especially when the host comes as part of the agenda topic for the follow-up of Iraqi banks for the Advancement of reality banking in the country."

He added that "the Commission will add next week by the Director of the Rafidain Bank and Rasheed Bank Manager, for the purpose of discussing ways of promoting banking reality, as well as facilitate the procedures for the provision of soft loans to citizens during the next few days."

The Najib added that "the most important themes to be discussed by the Committee with the banks, is the effectiveness of these banks for the purpose of development to the profitability of banks, financial service of reality." Finished / 21 t

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    wayoutnow
    wayoutnow
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Financial the bank managers hosts parliamentary Rashid and Rafidain next week Empty Re: Financial the bank managers hosts parliamentary Rashid and Rafidain next week

Post by wayoutnow Thu 29 Aug 2013, 12:06 pm

Follow the money $$$$ when bankers talk there's usually a theme !! Money money money $$$$$$

Current date/time is Sun 23 Jun 2024, 3:03 pm