Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baeraki

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baeraki Empty Baeraki

Post by Rocky Wed 01 Mar 2017, 1:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baeraki

Energie Danish plans to set up solar power projects in Wasit 

revealed the head of the Energy Committee in the House of Wasit province , hoping Ugaili (range), the desire Ayati Energy Company Danish implementation of solar power projects to generate electricity in the province, saying that the Council identified some sites for the establishment of these stations in coordination with the Ministry of Electricity, and that "the Committee of planning and Studies Department at the ministry has identified two sites for the establishment of systems. 

Railways is considering creating a mechanism to absorb the sounds of vehicles during the conduct of the 

General Company for Railways cert private train trip (DMU) to assess a charge of rubber placed are packaged in the automatic link between the experience Cart and the other, to see how absorbed voices phenomenon accuracy during the course of the trains as a result of the rise and fall in some of the rail line areas during the course of the train. 

national union of journalists: workshop new in the business press 

governing national union of journalists in Iraq and Reshetha second training in the field of economic journalism in the capital Baghdad, editors and reporters working in the economic sections in newspapers and television and radio stations and others who are interested in this field, the session will take place in the days from 16 to 18 March 2017, it can be for those willing / s to participate by sending self and professional biographies Abralimiol: Nuij98@yahoo.com, or contact call: 07704300067, no later than March 9.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]