Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baeraki

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baeraki Empty Baeraki

Post by Rocky Thu 09 Mar 2017, 1:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baeraki

Rivers: Advance ten million employees will be cross - localization of their salaries electronically 

Rafidain Bank said in a statement, on Wednesday got (range), a copy of it, that the granting of an advance ten million dinars for the staff of state departments are cross - localization of their salaries in electronic accounts, so as to facilitate the provision of services banking them, noting, perform this step comes to maintain public money and to adopt uniform standards and controls to ensure fairness and transparency for all employees and the application of international standards necessary to improve the work of the banks. 

Oil: add a refining capacity of 10 thousand barrels per day Bmcefy Kirkuk 

Oil Minister Jabbar Luaibi, on Wednesday, in a statement obtained (range), a copy of it, adding and refining unit 10 thousand barrels per day Bmcefy Kirkuk, noting that it began processing Najibiyah gas fuel station to add 100 megawatts to national system, noting that, new capacity led to increase production to 40 thousand barrels per day , ".oiena Iraq offered its oil installations , which often produce less than design capacity, as Iraq has three large refineries, Kmcefy session card 140 000 barrels per day, and the Basra refinery to 225,000 barrels, in addition to the Baiji refinery 300 000 barrels per day, as well as 10 other small oil refineries spread over a number of Iraqi provinces, and three small refineries in the Kurdistan region.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]