Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Land Transportation declares near the annual dividend on its staff

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Land Transportation declares near the annual dividend on its staff Empty Land Transportation declares near the annual dividend on its staff

Post by Rocky Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:17 am

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 26[ltr]  09/03/2017[/ltr]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

General Company for Land Transport announced, one of the formations and the Ministry of Transport that the coming days will witness the annual profit last year, the distribution of 2016 employees.
    The general director of the company Abdul Amir al-Muhammadawi in Baansahvi "The coming days will witness the distribution of annual profits for 2016 to all staff," pointing out that "this is due the great work by all employees in the company in order to provide services to improve performance and increase fiscal revenue level."
    He stressed that "the efforts of those quantum leaps she reflected on the reality of the company's business and employees."
    He said the "beginning of the year saw the installation of the contracts and daily wages on the permanent staffing in addition to the Minister Kazem authentication cup erythema on the company's capital increase to 25 billion Iraqi dinars after it was only 379 million dinars"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:29 am