Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Approval of the distribution of the annual profits of the company ports on the staff

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Approval of the distribution of the annual profits of the company ports on the staff Empty Approval of the distribution of the annual profits of the company ports on the staff

Post by Rocky Thu 08 Jun 2017, 2:49 am

Approval of the distribution of the annual profits of the company ports on the staff

History of edits:: 2017/6/7

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} Sadiq Minister of Transport Kazem Cup Hamami, on Wednesday, on the distribution of annual profits in 2014 the General Company of Iraqi Ports on the staff.
    He said in a statement received by the agency {Euphrates News} a copy of it today , " to coincide with the Eid al - Fitr and the joys of the Iraqi people the victories of the security forces and the crowd popular on gangs Daesh terrorist and edit the city of Mosul , we passed on the distribution of annual profits to the General Company of Iraqi Ports on the staff."
    Hammami noted that " the big company 's efforts to develop its facilities and services and the great cooperation between them and operating in Iraqi ports companies enabled it to achieve a significant increase in profits as well as increasing the number of ships and vessels arriving to the ports."
    He had promised earlier last week working in the ports to complete the distribution of annual profit procedures before Eid al - Fitr Alambark.anthy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 5:13 pm