Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The high number of victims of the Mediterranean immigrants

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The high number of victims of the Mediterranean immigrants Empty The high number of victims of the Mediterranean immigrants

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Mar 2017, 2:37 am

History of edits:: 17.3.2017 19:30 • 82 visits readable
    {International: Euphrates News} According to the International Organization for Migration, the death toll among migrants rose sharply last year, especially in the Mediterranean region, and with the increasing attempts by smugglers transfer of asylum seekers and refugees on the ship is seaworthy.
    The organization has documented 7763 deaths among immigrants in 2016 all over the world, an increase of 27 per cent after a record 6107 deaths in 2015.
    The report, issued Friday, that two - thirds of the deaths occurred in the Mediterranean, where it has 5098 people lost their lives by trying to take a trip North Africa, Turkey and the Middle East to Europe, according to information compiled by the international Organization for migration data analysis in the center of Berlin.
    The number of victims of the immigrants in the Mediterranean last year by 35 per cent compared to what it was in 2015, although most organized rescue efforts and try a smaller number of people contest the perilous journey Balmkhatr.anthy

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=140099

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 4:12 pm