Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Israel threatens Syria again

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Israel threatens Syria again Empty Israel threatens Syria again

Post by Rocky Sun 19 Mar 2017, 2:22 pm

Israel threatens Syria again

Sunday 19 March 2017 

BAGHDAD / Sky Press:

It threatened the Israeli Defense Ministry, Sunday, destroyed the Syrian air defense systems in the event of military responded to Popeye again, as happened last Friday, noting that it does not support Syrian President Bashar al-Assad does not stand up against it, as she put it.

The Israeli defense minister, Avigdor Lieberman, in the context of a meeting with the new recruits in the recruitment center, seen by "Sky Press," "Next time, if launched batteries (Syria), its air defenses on the Israeli Air Force planes, the air force will be destroyed," Manglth according to Israeli radio.

Added Lieberman said "Israel will continue to act in order to prevent the smuggling of weapons from Syria to Hezbollah in Lebanon," pointing out that "Israel does not support al-Assad does not stand up against it."

He explained that "Tel Aviv is not interested in creating any problems with Russia, and that the problem of Israel is in the transfer of weapons from Syria to Hezbollah in Lebanon."

For his part, Israeli Prime Minister announced last Friday that "Tel Aviv will continue to target convoys of weapons when there is intelligence information to prevent the receipt of the Lebanese Hezbollah sophisticated weapons."

The Israeli military aircraft bombed military targets in Syria on Friday, in a strong escalation of the confrontation between the two countries, while the Syrian army announced shoot down an Israeli warplane other injury, and Tel Aviv has denied the crash.

http://www.skypressiq.net/2017/3/19/%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A%D9%84-%D8%AA%D9%87%D8%AF%D8%AF-%D8%B3%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A7-%D9%85%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D8%AE%D8%B1%D9%89

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 1:02 am