Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Erdogan, Merkel: Concert idyll ended

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Erdogan, Merkel: Concert idyll ended  Empty Erdogan, Merkel: Concert idyll ended

Post by Rocky Mon 20 Mar 2017, 3:03 am

Erdogan, Merkel: Concert idyll ended
    History of edits:: 19.3.2017 20:25 • 127 visits readable

{International: Euphrates News} accused Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Sunday, German Chancellor Angela Merkel to resort to "Nazi practices," saying that "the denial of a party" was over.
    And news agencies reported, quoted Erdogan as saying directed to Merkel during a televised speech: "When half the Nazis in Europe , they {} upset, and in solidarity with each other and especially Merkel."
    He told Merkel: "You're now the practices of Nazism, against whom? My brothers against Turkish citizens in Germany and brothers minister."
    He said Erdogan that the crisis in relations with Turkey over the past few days " have shown that a new chapter has opened in the fighting against our country , " accusing Europe supporting a banned terrorist groups.
    The Turkish relations with the EU have been strained after the banning of the Netherlands , Turkish Foreign Minister plane births Jawish Ihsanoglu, from landing at Rotterdam Airport, on March 11 th, to participate in the political effectiveness of advertising in a campaign to urge the Turkish communities in foreign countries to vote in favor of the constitutional amendments, which that would expand the powers of the Turkish president in a referendum scheduled for next April 16.
    And handed Ankara subsequently my note of protest to the Netherlands, in response to the actions taken against Turkish diplomats and announced afterwards unwillingness to return the Dutch ambassador after his vacation to Turkey, and canceled flights coming from the Netherlands and diplomatic meetings at the level of Rafee.anthy

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=140172

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:32 am