Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

China is showing its support for Iraq in its war against terrorism Direction Press / Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

China is showing its support for Iraq in its war against terrorism Direction Press / Baghdad Empty China is showing its support for Iraq in its war against terrorism Direction Press / Baghdad

Post by Rocky Thu 23 Mar 2017, 3:21 am

China is showing its support for Iraq in its war against terrorism

23/03/2017
    The Chinese president, Xi Jinping, his country's support for Iraq in its war against terrorism.
    A statement by the Iraqi Foreign Ministry received "direction Press" a copy of it, that "Iraq's Ambassador to China, Ahmed improve Berwari, presented his credentials as Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Iraq to the President of the People's Republic of China Xi Jinping at the presidential palace in the capital, Beijing leaves" .
    The statement added that "the Iraqi ambassador to convey during the presentation ceremony rely greetings of the President of the Republic Fuad Masum and Prime Minister Haidar al-Abbadi, Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari to the President of the People's Republic of China Securities and China wishes to state further progress and prosperity."
    The ambassador expressed Berwari According to the statement, "the thanks and appreciation of the Government and people of Iraq to China's positions in support of Iraq in its war led against terrorism, stressing his quest to strengthen and develop relations between Baghdad and Beijing, reviewing the victories achieved by the security forces and the crowd and folk Peshmerga and the sons of the tribes in the battle to liberate Mosul Daesh gangs terrorist. "
    For his part, the Chinese president expressed his wishes for "achieving security and stability in Iraq as soon as possible."

He Xi Jinping "China his country 's support to the Government and people of Iraq in its war against terrorism led, expressing his willingness to give full support to the Ambassador for the success of his mission in Beijing." According to the statement. sa

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 28 May 2024, 7:40 pm