Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Keywords: We have a strategy to eradicate poverty in Iraq!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Keywords: We have a strategy to eradicate poverty in Iraq! Empty Keywords: We have a strategy to eradicate poverty in Iraq!

Post by Rocky Tue 04 Apr 2017, 3:02 am

Keywords: We have a strategy to eradicate poverty in Iraq!

Last updated: 4 April 2017 - 10:54 p
    The Social Fund for Development in Iraq aims to support and empower poor and disadvantaged groups and communities through programs of employment and community and local development to enhance social cohesion and contribute to restoring trust between the citizen and the state, said the Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers Mahdi Al-Alak. The Council of Ministers today: "The Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers participated in the second scientific symposium organized by the Faculty of Management and Economics at the University of Mustansiriya under the title (national strategy to alleviate poverty in Iraq ... implications of application and future trends), A number of university professors and experts from the Ministry of Planning participated in the symposium. During the seminar, Al-Aalq presented a paper entitled "Social Fund for Iraq: A Step in the Empowerment of the Poor". He presented the activities of the formed committees and the results of the World Bank meetings. The second strategy to alleviate poverty in Iraq included the areas of employment, health, education and housing. He said: "The project of the Fund concerned to be submitted to the Council of Ministers for approval and is expected to be launched during the first half of this year.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 11:22 am