Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Re 21 properties belonging to the municipalities of Karbala

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Re 21 properties belonging to the municipalities of Karbala Empty Re 21 properties belonging to the municipalities of Karbala

Post by Rocky Sat 08 Apr 2017, 2:13 am

Re 21 properties belonging to the municipalities of Karbala

08/04/2017 0:00

Worth 1.5 billion dinars
    BAGHDAD / morning
    The annual report of the Office of the Inspector General of the Department of Municipalities and Public Works in the Ministry of Construction and Housing, revealed 21 properties traced back to the municipality of Karbala, the amount of one billion and 500 million dinars.
    The report said that received «morning» copy of it, citing human rights in the affairs of the investigative committees office, Haidar return of Abbas Kazmi, saying that the investigative committees were able to re - ownership of 21 properties a multi - space to the municipality of Karbala , a total value of approximately one billion and 500 million dinars, indicating The measures came through cooperation and coordination with the inspection directorate of Karbala province.
    He added that the inspection directorate had set up civil and criminal proceedings in Iraqi courts against counterfeiters, as it has been to take legal proceedings against them and refer them to the competent courts after the acquisition of lawsuits in the courts peremptory class and the issuance of title deeds on behalf of the Municipality of Karbala.
    He revealed that there are a large number of properties in various areas, are monitored by the investigative committees of the Inspector General 's Office and re - registered on behalf of the municipal departments in the governorates.
    It is said that the supervisory staff work and investigative and technical departments in investigations and legal in the Office of the Inspector General, managed to prevent the waste of a financial amount of up to 17 billion dinars, about a deal to buy mechanisms in the municipality of Karbala.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 9:06 am