Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Independent: Trump Ivanka persuaded her father's need to hit Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Independent: Trump Ivanka persuaded her father's need to hit Syria Empty The Independent: Trump Ivanka persuaded her father's need to hit Syria

Post by Rocky Mon 10 Apr 2017, 6:28 am

The Independent: Trump Ivanka persuaded her father's need to hit Syria

Monday, April 10, 2017 13:44

News / Baghdad
    Press reports revealed diplomatic secret messages clarify the role, Ivanka Trump , to convince her father of US President, Donald Trump , the need for a military strike against Syria .

The newspaper "The Independent" British published a report on diplomatic messages informed of the secret show scenes of making a decision Trump military strike to Syria.
    Trump is a military strike in response to the "dictator Bashar"
    Saudi Arabia and Gulf countries, supports the US strike and salutes "courage" Trump

The report pointed out that it became clear that Ivanka has "great influence inside the Oval Office ," and to take Trump decisions even if they were fateful.

The ambassador said Britain 's ambassador to Washington, Sir Kim Darrow, in a secret diplomatic correspondent informed the newspaper that Trump was very influenced by images that were broadcast on television channels about the chemical attack on Idlib, and the same thing his daughter Ivanka.

He Daro, "the positions of Trump's daughter had a great influence in the Oval Office, so that her reaction was stronger than expected."

According to the documents, Ivanka informed the US administration about her grief and anger at the pictures, which came out of Syria, described the chemical attack as "ugly".

The British newspaper pointed out that her father Ivanka advised the need to launch a military strike, before they agree views to direct "Tomahawk" missiles to Syria military sitting.

The Ivanka has commented on the US strike through Twitter, saying, "times in which we live invites us to make difficult decisions, proud of my father for refusing to accept these heinous crimes against humanity."

http://www.alsumaria.tv/news/200447/%D8%B0%D8%A7-%D8%A5%D9%86%D8%AF%D8%A8%D9%86%D8%AF%D9%86%D8%AA-%D8%A5%D9%8A%D9%81%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%83%D8%A7-%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8-%D8%A3%D9%82%D9%86%D8%B9%D8%AA-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%87%D8%A7-%D8%A8%D8%B6%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%B6%D8%B1%D8%A8/ar

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 7:51 am