Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Crux

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Crux Empty Crux

Post by Rocky Tue 11 Apr 2017, 1:41 am

Crux

Hassan al - Janabi ,
    Minister of Water Resources ,
    "The extent of the damage caused by Daesh at the helm of Fallujah is very large, but the technical and engineering staff efforts of the Ministry and the support of the security forces and in extremely difficult circumstances, was able to complete 70% of the maintenance and rehabilitation of parts affected, and now the embankment recovered recover and function began Baghdad belt areas of recovery. "

High Nassif , a
    member of the Legal Committee of the Parliamentary
    "The state needs some kind of displacement for generations Hermt performance function (older) and open field , especially in the absence of a smooth flow to accommodate them because of the economic crisis for young people, he said that the state should go to those adults age into retirement, and accommodate generations and new blood to enter the world of function to increase the momentum of the work of state institutions. "

Abdul Razzaq al- Issa
    , Minister of Higher Education
    "The ministry is keen to develop scientific and cultural cooperation with the UK , especially in scientific fields, and updating of curricula and carry out joint research between research centers in the municipality, we are continuing to open up to international universities through participation in conferences and exchange visits and activating memoranda of understanding. "

Faleh Ziadi
    governor of Muthanna
    that the confiscation of weapons and withdrawal of civilians came as directed by the General Commander of the Armed Forces, and Prime Minister Haider Abedi, who stressed that the aim of this decision is limited to arms in the hands of State, said that the security campaign led by the province aimed at confiscation of medium and heavy weapons from launchers , mortars and hand grenades and light weapons targeting. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]