Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Government measures to control the region's import of gold

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Government measures to control the region's import of gold Empty Government measures to control the region's import of gold

Post by Rocky Today at 6:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Government measures to control the region's import of gold[/size]
    • Today 13:02

Information/Baghdad…
    The spokesman for the Ministry of Planning, Abdul Zahra Al-Hindawi, confirmed today, Thursday, the start of procedures to control imported gold by establishing centers to examine it.
    Al-Hindawi told Al-Maalouma Agency, "The aim of establishing gold inspection centres at airports is to provide more facilities for importing gold and speeding up the process."
    He added that the process of examining gold used to take a long time in the past, as the sample was sent to the Quality Control Center in Baghdad before the import license was granted, indicating that the examination will be conducted directly at the airports to facilitate the import of gold.
    Al-Hindawi pointed out that "establishing a center at Erbil Airport is part of the plan, but a final agreement has not been reached yet." End/25

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 9:15 am