Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: Zionist bombing exacerbates economic conditions, calls for urgent intervention by governm

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: Zionist bombing exacerbates economic conditions, calls for urgent intervention by governm Empty Economist: Zionist bombing exacerbates economic conditions, calls for urgent intervention by governm

Post by Rocky Today at 6:47 am

Economist: Zionist bombing exacerbates economic conditions, calls for urgent intervention by government and central bank
    • Time: 2024/10/03 12:31:10

• Read: 1,183 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} Economic expert Basem Jamil Antoine confirmed that the recent rise in the dollar price is a temporary matter, suggesting that it is the result of the economic paralysis that has afflicted the Iraqi market in general.
    Antoine explained in a statement to {Euphrates News} that "the increase is due to the abnormal circumstances that the economy is going through, stressing the need for the government and the Central Bank to intervene to address these conditions." 
    He added, "There are those who exploit crises and occasions to raise prices and make profits at the expense of the citizen, pointing out the importance of pressuring these parties and following up on them continuously." 
    He pointed out that the current economic situation is characterised by a halt and paralysis in supply and demand, and that unexpected events, especially in light of the continued Zionist bombing of the southern regions of Lebanon and American support for them, lead to the Iraqi citizen’s fear of work and investment.
     He expressed his concern that these conditions would exacerbate the economic stagnation in the future. 
    The dollar exchange rate rose in Baghdad markets this morning, with the selling price reaching 154,500 dinars, while the purchase price reached 152,500 dinars for every 100 dollars.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 9:25 am