Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq, Turkey sign MoU on migration and voluntary return

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq, Turkey sign MoU on migration and voluntary return Empty Iraq, Turkey sign MoU on migration and voluntary return

Post by Rocky Today at 5:05 am

Iraq, Turkey sign MoU on migration and voluntary return

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Minister of Migration and Displacement, Evan Faeq Jabro. "Internet"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    On Wednesday, the Ministry of Migration and Displacement signed a memorandum of understanding with the Turkish Ministry of Interior regarding migration and voluntary return.
    The official news agency reported that the Minister of Migration and Displacement, Evan Faik Jabro, and the Turkish Minister of Interior, Ali Yerlikaya, signed the memorandum of understanding on migration and voluntary repatriation, in the presence of the Turkish Deputy Minister of Interior, Mehmet Aktas, and the Director of the Iraqi Migration and Refugee Administration.

It added that under the signed memorandum of understanding, Iraqi citizens in Turkey will be allowed to return to their country voluntarily, explaining that the memorandum aims to adopt a more sustainable and safe approach to migration management and effectively prevent irregular and illegal migration.

167 views
    Added 10/02/2024 - 9:14 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 7:29 am