Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MP reveals reasons for delaying the approval of the Personal Status Law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MP reveals reasons for delaying the approval of the Personal Status Law Empty MP reveals reasons for delaying the approval of the Personal Status Law

Post by Rocky Today at 6:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]MP reveals reasons for delaying the approval of the Personal Status Law[/size]
    • Today 08:00

Al-Maalouma/Baghdad…
    Member of the Council of Representatives, Yasser Al-Husseini, revealed the reasons for the Council of Representatives not holding its session yesterday, during which it was scheduled to vote on the Personal Status Law.
    Al-Husseini said in a television interview followed by Al-Maalouma Agency, that "there was a conviction to pass the Personal Status Law, but a disagreement between the Kurdish and Sunni components regarding the land return law led to the lack of a quorum for the session."
    Al-Husseini pointed out that "concerns regarding the Personal Status Law are still ongoing."
    It is noteworthy that the amendment to the Personal Status Law has sparked widespread controversy in recent days due to the difference of opinions regarding its provisions between supporters and opponents. End/25

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 9:23 am