Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The leader of North Korea oversees the maneuver of the Special Forces

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The leader of North Korea oversees the maneuver of the Special Forces Empty The leader of North Korea oversees the maneuver of the Special Forces

Post by Rocky Thu 13 Apr 2017, 2:54 am

The leader of North Korea oversees the maneuver of the Special Forces

13/04/2017

Ashraf North Korean leader Kim Jong-Lyon maneuver carried out by a force of special units, according to the official news agency reported on Thursday, with the escalation of tension between Washington and Pyongyang.
    Washington sent last Saturday to the Korean Peninsula and the naval unit consisting of a carrier strike aircraft and spare accompaniment, with the confirmation of US President Donald Trump reiterated his willingness "to solve the problem of" North Korea without the help of China.
    Since then, North Korea has expressed its willingness to "war" with the United States, while increasing speculation that it may conduct a nuclear or missile test on the occasion of the fifth anniversary of the percent after founder Kim Il-Ung Saturday.
    The agency announced the official North Korean news on Thursday that Kim saw the light aircraft landing special forces targeted a control point "without mercy targets of the enemy."
    He praised Kim smile on his face and a broad smile, precision enjoyed by the troops, saying, "It seems that the bullets have eyes," according to the agency reported, without specifying when the maneuver took place.
    Agency said that the process "once again proved that our Army Korean People will make the invaders hotheads taste the real taste of the fire and the real taste of the war."
    It conducts Seoul and Washington joint military exercises, an annual exercises Pyongyang considers training in war.
    Pyongyang is seeking to develop a long-range missile capable of reaching the territory of the United States and can provide it with a nuclear. So far last year, it has conducted five nuclear tests, including two.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/159653.html

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 2:37 pm