Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Internal: monitoring 189 transactions issued by the authorities promoted contrary to the controls in

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Internal: monitoring 189 transactions issued by the authorities promoted contrary to the controls in Empty Internal: monitoring 189 transactions issued by the authorities promoted contrary to the controls in

Post by Rocky Fri 14 Apr 2017, 1:56 am

Internal: monitoring 189 transactions issued by the authorities promoted contrary to the controls in the passports of Saladin

Local Since 2017-04-13 at 12:27 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad Mawazine News
    The Office of the Inspector General in the Ministry of the Interior, on Thursday, the monitoring of 189 transactions issued an Iraqi nationality certificate promoted contrary to the controls and instructions in the Directorate of Civil Status, Passports and Residence in Salahuddin.
    A report issued by the Office of Inspection Salahuddin received, / Mawazine News / a copy, that "the Office formed a committee to audit the audit of the issuance of certificates of Iraqi citizenship (first issue) in the Directorate of conditions and passports and the establishment of Salahuddin," building that "the Commission seized 189 Treatment out of 5300 transactions have been promoted and issued contrary to the controls and instructions. "
    The report added that "the Commission found that the transactions promoted contrary to the controls were free of the fingerprint of the caller and reached the collection and was not approved by the investigating officer did not attach the documents with the caller."
    He explained that "the Commission continues the tasks of audit work in the Directorate until the completion of the transactions of the issuance all to send all the priorities related to transactions detected to the Directorate of Inspections of the provinces for the purpose of taking legal action against the violations observed in them."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:28 pm