Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Suhail for "light": pass the confiscation of funds of staff of the former regime, the law came af

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Suhail for "light": pass the confiscation of funds of staff of the former regime, the law came af Empty Al-Suhail for "light": pass the confiscation of funds of staff of the former regime, the law came af

Post by Rocky Sun 16 Apr 2017, 2:38 am

Al-Suhail for "light": pass the confiscation of funds of staff of the former regime, the law came after a difficult labor

Written by : by mohanad in:April 16, 2017In: Iraq News No Comments Print E - mail
    Light News / Baghdad ,
    said Chairman of the Reconciliation and Accountability and Justice MP Hisham al - Suhail that pass the confiscation of funds of staff of the former regime , the law came after a difficult labor in the House of Representatives and an extensive modifications according to legal observations expressed by the political blocs are far from the courtesies and in the interests of the country.

Suhail said in a statement, "Nur News" that "the reconciliation committee was able to absorb most of the views of the House of Representatives about the properties and buildings of the former regime officials and included in the law."

The MP said that "the government properly enforce the law and return the application to the state real estate purchased by some of the parties process at low prices," noting that "the law voted by the Council will return all the properties of the Iraqi state or persons reserved their money in the public interest."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 2:38 am