Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri confirms the human rights file in the country is facing significant challenges

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri confirms the human rights file in the country is facing significant challenges Empty Jubouri confirms the human rights file in the country is facing significant challenges

Post by Rocky Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:39 am

Jubouri confirms the human rights file in the country is facing significant challenges

Written by : by mohanad in:April 16, 2017In: Iraq News No Comments Print  E - mail
    Light News / Baghdad
    Search House of Representatives Speaker, Salim al - Jubouri, with a delegation from the development center for human rights, the reality of human rights in the country, and I listen to a detailed explanation of what monitoring center of the violations that are located throughout the provinces of the country, and its causes and how to address them.

Jubouri said in a statement his office received a "light News" copy of it that "the House of Representatives was able to in the past legislation a number of laws that limit these violations and contribute to upgrading this joint is important in building the Iraqi society," referring to the "achieved achievement in the adoption of the amnesty law and the law the protection of witnesses. "

He added that "these laws will have the effect of the improvement of the reality of society and erase the negative effects suffered during the previous period," stressing that "the Board will adopt a number of other relevant in the context of important laws in the near future."

Jubouri said that "the human rights file in the country faces significant challenges need to be everyone's contribution in order to make the leap reflected positively on the stability of the internal situation of the country."

For his part, the price of the delegation the efforts of the President of the House of Representatives, in this file and be given special attention to him, in order to serve the march of the country towards reforms that seek them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:57 am