Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Pope Francis visits Egypt to promote interfaith dialogue

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Pope Francis visits Egypt to promote interfaith dialogue Empty Pope Francis visits Egypt to promote interfaith dialogue

Post by Rocky Fri 28 Apr 2017, 2:43 am

Pope Francis visits Egypt to promote interfaith dialogue

Friday April 28, 2017 08:45

News / Baghdad
    Up to the Egyptian capital , Cairo, on Friday, Pope Francis in a brief visit aimed at promoting inter - religious dialogue, the first visit to the Pope of Rome since 2000 after the visit of Pope John Paul II.

He is scheduled to meet Pope Francis a number of senior officials in Egypt , led by Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al- Sisi , who receive him at the Presidential Palace.
    بابا الفاتيكان يزور مصر الشهر المقبل
    ميسي يؤجل زيارته إلى مصر

Then the Pope will meet sheikh of Al-Azhar Ahmed al-Tayeb and Pope Twadharos, Pope of Alexandria and Patriarch of Saint Mark, and a number of heads of Egyptian churches.

The Pope will deliver a speech at Al-Azhar University, Al-Azhar at the World Peace Conference.

The Pope may broadcast a televised speech on Tuesday addressed the Egyptian people and published in the official Vatican channel on YouTube, and initiated a greeting in Arabic is "peace be upon you."

The Pope said Francis Pope said in his speech, "I am really happy that I come as a friend, peace and commercial, and a pilgrim to the land which made more than two thousand years shelter and hospitality of the Holy Family."

The Pope Francis Pope will Twadharos light candles and pray for the victims of the bombings of two churches in Alexandria and Tanta in a Palm Sunday or Palm Sunday on the ninth of this April.

The Mass will be held attended by a large number of participants in the air defense of the football stadium in Cairo led by Pope Francis next Saturday.

Prior to the visit, the security authorities in Egypt imposed tight on potential areas of security measures for the Pope's visit, which comes after a series of attacks targeting Christians in Egypt in the past months, adopted by the Islamic militant organizations.

http://www.alsumaria.tv/news/202307/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%A8%D8%A7-%D9%81%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%B3-%D9%8A%D8%B2%D9%88%D8%B1-%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%B1-%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%B9%D8%B2%D9%8A%D8%B2-%D8%AD%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A7%D9%86/ar

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 2:39 am