Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: delaying the legislation of the election law will enter Iraq with a legislative vacuum

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: delaying the legislation of the election law will enter Iraq with a legislative vacuum Empty Deputy: delaying the legislation of the election law will enter Iraq with a legislative vacuum

Post by Rocky Tue 02 May 2017, 12:58 am

Deputy: delaying the legislation of the election law will enter Iraq with a legislative vacuum

Political  Since 2017-05-01 at 19:47 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad - Mawazine News
    The head of the parliamentary virtue bloc, Ammar Tohma, said on Monday that delaying the legislation of the election law will cause the constitutional deadlines for the rotation of power to be exceeded and enter the country in a legislative vacuum and limited powers at a stage of circumstance in which the security, financial and political challenges are contending.
    He stressed the need to accelerate the Parliament and adopt the completion of the election law as a priority in its agenda and discussions and to rectify the mistakes and flaws that accompanied the previous electoral laws.
    He added, "Perhaps the most important changes to be achieved is the electoral system guaranteeing the fairness of the distribution of electoral benefits and prevent the waste and waste of votes."
    "Providing equal opportunities for competition and creating the incentive to expand participation and contribute to the emergence of emerging political forces are fundamental demands of the new law," Tohma said.
    The head of the Parliamentary Virtue Bloc pointed out to the necessity of the law to provide transparent oversight mechanisms for the electoral process in the stages of voting, counting, preliminary sorting and matching and the selection of solid and quick techniques in producing and announcing the results to prevent manipulation or justifications to cast doubt on the results.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 9:20 pm