Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil orders that the three-year requirement be abolished when converting the residence of the decease

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil orders that the three-year requirement be abolished when converting the residence of the decease Empty Oil orders that the three-year requirement be abolished when converting the residence of the decease

Post by Rocky Fri 05 May 2017, 9:57 am

Oil orders that the three-year requirement be abolished when converting the residence of the deceased or retired employee

BAGHDAD, May 5 (Xinhua) - The Ministry of Oil announced that it was decided at a meeting of the Board of Directors to cancel the provision of service for at least three years for the children of deceased employees for the purpose of filling the residential house inhabited by the deceased or retired employee, which was in force on instructions taken In previous years.
    The ministry instructed the departments concerned to transfer the rental contracts of the residential houses belonging to the oil sector companies from the names of employees who died or who were referred to retirement to the names of their sons or wives who continue to serve in the oil formations without the requirement of career service, noting that "this decision comes as an appreciation for giving them for years Their service in the ministry as well as taking into account the conditions of their families, humanitarian and social. " Ending AH

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 04 Oct 2024, 3:27 am