Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hakim, the Turkish ambassador: We reject the presence of your troops in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hakim, the Turkish ambassador: We reject the presence of your troops in Iraq Empty Hakim, the Turkish ambassador: We reject the presence of your troops in Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed May 10, 2017 3:40 am

Hakim, the Turkish ambassador: We reject the presence of your troops in Iraq

5/10/2017 0:00

BAGHDAD / morning
    New Chairman of the National Alliance , Mr. Ammar al - Hakim, his rejection of the presence of Turkish troops in Iraqi territory.
    Hakim said, according to a statement his office, following a meeting with Ankara 's ambassador to Iraq, Fatih Yildiz, his rejection of the presence of Turkish troops in Iraq, noting that « the Turkish presence in Iraq does not fall by prescription and that the Iraqi people and government and parliament reject this presence.»
    The head of the National Alliance, according to the statement, said that «help Iraq in the fight against terrorism is not only by the Iraqi government and its approval», adding that «Turkish troops is no exception to all who helped Iraq in its
    ordeal security».
    He noted that «terrorism , organizing cross-border and face traditional ways as some people think», pointing to «Iraq sought to cooperate with neighboring countries , especially in the exchange of information and the fight against terrorism intellectually and developmentally and socially all».
    He urged the «pay attention to the need to combat terrorism in Iraq after the end of the page military», referring to « the need to contribute to the reconstruction of the liberated towns and cities Isargaran, leaving Iraq to its people, stressing that« the people of Mecca know the twists ».

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:27 am