Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economic Minister of finance tomorrow adds parliamentary Agency

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Economic Minister of finance tomorrow adds parliamentary Agency Empty Economic Minister of finance tomorrow adds parliamentary Agency

Post by lonelyintexas Tue 20 Aug 2013, 7:27 am

Economic Minister of finance tomorrow adds parliamentary Agency

19/08/2013 05: 48

The parliamentary economy Committee adds Finance Minister Shukri Agency, on Tuesday to discuss the budget in 2014.

Committee member, said Salman al-Musawi, Monday, (IMN) that "the Commission will add my agency Finance Minister to discuss next year's budget. "Hosting includes discussion of the constraints facing the Finance Ministry".

The parliamentary Finance Committee, predicted an increase in the budget for the year 2014 by 7-10 percent from the current year's budget, the Finance Ministry said at the time of completion of the initial image and the earlier they would discuss the draft with the ministries and independent bodies, are expected to reach balance next year to 130 billion dollars.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 5:31 am