Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Gulf View Israel

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Gulf View Israel Empty Gulf View Israel

Post by Rocky Wed 17 May 2017, 1:27 am

Gulf View Israel

Arab and international Tuesday 16 May 2017

The Israeli newspaper Haaretz said that, on Tuesday, Gulf states have formulated a proposal to normalize relations with Israel if the Israeli government headed by Benjamin Netanyahu positive gestures toward the Palestinians, including a freeze on settlement construction in parts of the West Bank, and the easing of restrictions on trade in the Gaza Strip.

Based Haaretz reported, to US press reports, details came in a document prepared during the discussions with a number of Arab states led by Saudi Arabia and the Arab Emirates.

The document proposes to take steps, including establishing direct lines of communication between Israel and a number of Arab countries and allow Israel to fly to fly in the atmosphere of the Gulf countries and the removal of restrictions on trade with Israel, in addition to studying steps include the granting of visas for athletes and Israeli businessmen who want Gulf visit.

This in turn calls for these countries, which described the report as "Sunni", Israel has taken important steps to advance the political process with the Palestinians, and particularly settlement freeze outside the large settlement blocs.

It is noteworthy that Israel has imposed a genocidal blockade on the Gaza Strip since the Islamic Resistance Movement succeeded Hamas in the legislative elections in 2006, and then reinforced the blockade in 2007 after the Hamas takeover in June 2007. It includes the blockade to prevent or legalize the entry of fuel, electricity and a lot of Goods.

http://www.skypressiq.net/2017/5/16/%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%B6-%D8%AE%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%AC%D9%8A-%D9%84%D8%A5%D8%B3%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A%D9%84

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:39 pm