Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

France ruled out imposing sanctions on North Korea

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

France ruled out imposing sanctions on North Korea Empty France ruled out imposing sanctions on North Korea

Post by Rocky Wed 17 May 2017, 7:38 am

France ruled out imposing sanctions on North Korea

BAGHDAD (Reuters) -

Permanent Representative of France to the United Nations, Ambassador Francois Delattre ruled out, a new resolution imposing sanctions on North Korea over its missile tests and nuclear.

The French ambassador said in a statement before the start of closed-door consultations of the Security Council session on North Korea, "it is too early to be the goal of our meeting in the Security Council is to pass new sanctions on Pyongyang."

He added, "Our goal from the closed session of the Security Council consultations is to discuss how the Council members to move forward and here are the main words of unity and stability."

He added, "Based on these two main words, we will see how best we can move forward it forward, both to improve the implementation of existing sanctions already on North Korea, and also in terms discuss tightening of sanctions."

The Security Council expressed "grave concern over North Korea's behavior, which severely undermines stability, and over its defiance and flagrant provocation of the Security Council through the launch of ballistic missiles in violation of its international obligations under the relevant Security Council resolutions."

http://www.aljournal.com/main/%D9%81%D8%B1%D9%86%D8%B3%D8%A7-%D8%AA%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%A8%D8%B9%D8%AF-%D9%81%D8%B1%D8%B6-%D8%B9%D9%82%D9%88%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D9%83%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A7-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B4%D9%85/

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 2:13 pm