Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Independent: "Shiites" behind the real reason to visit Trump Saudi Arabia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Independent: "Shiites" behind the real reason to visit Trump Saudi Arabia Empty The Independent: "Shiites" behind the real reason to visit Trump Saudi Arabia

Post by Rocky Sun 21 May 2017, 3:11 am

The Independent: "Shiites" behind the real reason to visit Trump Saudi Arabia

BAGHDAD (Reuters) -

He revealed the famous British author "Robert Fisk," the real reason behind the visit of US President, Donald Trump, to Saudi Arabia, stressing that it is not a good thing for the Shiites in the region.

He began Fisk article, published by the newspaper "The Independent" British saying, wanted the Saudis and the kings of the Gulf, relying on the enormous wealth that appeal to Trump and very respected, the destruction of the Shiites in Iran and Syria, Hezbollah and the Houthis, calling it the American novel simplified to combat terrorism, and come out in the end in the form of "NATO Arab."

Fisk said that Trump went to Saudi Arabia to establish a NATO-Arab, pointing out that the aim of the visit is to prepare Sunni Muslims in the Middle East war against Shiite Muslims.

Fisk pointed out that in addition to Egypt, Morocco, Jordan and Turkey's leaders, there are 42 leaders of other Islamic countries, will attend to Saudi Arabia so that the Saudis, who described the writer Bamoamron and ambitious, from the leadership of the Islamic campaign against terrorism and Shiites.

He Fisk said: "Above all, the Muslim leaders will listen to the Trump revolution he talks about terrorism and accuses Iran of extremism, and will happen all with the encouragement of the war, pointing out that the Crown Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman seeks to lead the Sunni world in the war against Shia.

http://www.aljournal.com/%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%AF%D8%A8%D9%86%D8%AF%D9%86%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B4%D9%8A%D8%B9%D8%A9-%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%A8%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%82%D9%8A%D9%82%D9%8A-%D9%84/

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:25 am