Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Penetrate the Bahraini foreign minister account on "Twitter"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Penetrate the Bahraini foreign minister account on "Twitter" Empty Penetrate the Bahraini foreign minister account on "Twitter"

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Jun 2017, 2:54 am

Penetrate the Bahraini foreign minister account on "Twitter"

BAGHDAD - The Journal News

It enables hackers (hackers) on Saturday, breaking through the official account Bahraini Foreign Minister Sheikh Khalid bin Ahmed Al Khalifa, on the site "Twitter" social networking.

The deployment of hackers under the name of "unity of penetration and espionage of Saraya chosen," the official minister account, threats of long-ruling families in Bahrain and Saudi Arabia, as they put a series of videos and photos, which included scenes of confrontations with security forces in Bahrain, and scenes from the letters of Saudi opposition Nimr Baqir Tiger, which was executed by Saudi Arabia, the beginning of the year 2016.

It is noteworthy that the authorities in Bahrain, ranked Saraya chosen, such as organizing a terrorist, in March 2012.

The "unit of penetration and espionage" of the organization, in the Tweets published by the Bahraini Minister Khalid bin Ahmed account, it will reveal important information acquired.

According to a tweet I wrote a handwritten, signed on behalf of "Abu Ishaq chosen leader of the Brigades": "Soon we will put us Jmajmkm forts."

It coincides penetrate the personal page of the Bahraini Minister, on "Twitter" with a breakthrough e-mail Emirates ambassador to Washington, Yousef Al Otaiba, as published by the US media.

share it

http://www.aljournal.com/%D8%A7%D8%AE%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%AD%D8%B3%D8%A7%D8%A8-%D9%88%D8%B2%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%AC%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%AD%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%86%D9%8A-%D8%B9%D9%84/

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 8:35 pm