Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi: We do not want our troops to be involved fighting outside the border

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi: We do not want our troops to be involved fighting outside the border Empty Abadi: We do not want our troops to be involved fighting outside the border

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Jun 2017, 3:42 am

Abadi: We do not want our troops to be involved fighting outside the border

22:30 - 06/04/2017

The prime minister Haider al-Abadi, Sunday, not the possibility of the participation of any military force outside the borders of Iraq, according to the Constitution, noting that the Iraqis are united in the fight against terrorism, and they succeeded.

A statement from the Office of the Abadi received / information / he, "met with a group of clerics from the Shiite and Sunni Endowments and other religious figures, where blessed Ramadan the holy month of mercy, which is enhanced through unity after the Iraqis have come a long way from the victories they are on the doors of the final victory ".

Abadi said that "Iraqis have united in the fight against terrorism, and they succeeded, and we hope that our unity will continue to maintain what has been achieved, and walk for the good of the country and citizens."

He added that "what hurts our hearts that the religion of mercy is kidnapped by terrorists who tarnish the image of Islam and Islam is innocent of them," noting that "Iraqis will not let them and we're going to eliminate them and not co-opt them"

Stressing "the importance to be a whistleblower and preachers a major role in raising awareness of the dangers of extremism and terrorist thought" .ozkr "We do not want our troops and our children to take part to fight outside the borders we do not want to destabilize the security of the States, are not permitted Our Constitution.

He continued Abadi, that "Iraq is keen to cooperate with others in order to fight terrorism," noting that "we spent on military terrorism, and remains the intellectual challenge of security and the practical and realistic." It ended 25 d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 1:08 pm