Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers. You must log in to see and participate in our Dinar sections.

Ever heard of Bitcoin? I encourage you to veiw my 4 minute video about the Bitcoin of Health Care CoinMD. Just load CoinMD.io/StylesMD set up a free 30 day test ride and contact me as needed. I have a Facebook informational page you can request to join for all my mist updates.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2017

Philippines: Daesh controls 20% of Marawi

rocky

Post by rocky on Tue 13 Jun 2017, 2:59 am

10:33 - 13/06/2017

General announced that a Filipino large, Tuesday, that the terrorists control about 20 percent of the city of Marawi, denying the organization claimed that its fighters Daesh are still deployed in more than two-thirds of the city after three weeks of fighting.

The army spokesman said last week that the terrorists who tried to control and isolate Marawi on May 23, retreated to less than ten percent of the city's predominantly Muslim on the island of Mindanao.

According to the depths of the news agency of the organization "Daesh" The Philippine army completely failed in the first quest to regain control of the city and that at least 200 of its soldiers have been killed and many of them from their positions amid violent clashes.

She added that Daesh fighters deployed in more than two-thirds of Marawi and throng the screws on the Philippine Army and Philippine troops are unable to control the situation.

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/06/13/166782/

Current date/time is Sun 17 Dec 2017, 5:46 am