Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Transportation announces its intention to involve the private sector to rehabilitate Iraqi airports

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Transportation announces its intention to involve the private sector to rehabilitate Iraqi airports  Empty Transportation announces its intention to involve the private sector to rehabilitate Iraqi airports

Post by Rocky Wed 14 Jun 2017, 2:48 am

Transportation announces its intention to involve the private sector to rehabilitate Iraqi airports  

Announced that the Ministry of Transport, Wednesday, about its intention to involve the sector private in the   airports of Iraq through   rehabilitation , management and operation in a manner operating the joint .
    The director general implementation of projects of transport Osama al- Sadr in a statement journalist received " Economy News " a copy of it,  that " the Minister of Transport Kazem cup Hamami face announcing the rehabilitation of the airport of Nasiriyah airport Alaptarh , which is located in the province of Maysan and airport Kirkuk Add to airport Anbar international and implementing their useful way operating joint " , noting that " held meetings intensive with the committee in charge of preparing for these ads have been studying the mechanisms that will work on this basis . "
    He stressed that " the meeting included a study plan for the establishment of airports in a way investment and operating the joint mechanism , which will be on the basis of work and implementation according to the latest designs with taking into account the development of technical and scientific in the field of work of airports ."
    It mentioned that the Ministry of Transport is seeking , because to be in every province , an airport civilian eases from the shoulders of the people of the province and more of its resources and financial .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 7:35 am