Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki sack the director of the Trade Bank of Iraq and appoints Tabtabaie instead

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki sack the director of the Trade Bank of Iraq and appoints Tabtabaie instead  Empty Maliki sack the director of the Trade Bank of Iraq and appoints Tabtabaie instead

Post by Rocky Sun 01 Sep 2013, 3:27 pm

Maliki sack the director of the Trade Bank of Iraq and appoints Tabtabaie instead

01-09-2013 | (Voice of Iraq)

Twilight News

Source revealed, on Sunday, the prime minister deposed general manager of the Trade Bank of Iraq Hamdiya dry from office and appointed soaring trade in the Iraqi Embassy in London Abbas Mohammed Tabtabai instead.

The source, who asked not to mention his name for "Twilight News", "The commercial attache at the Iraqi embassy in London owner Abbas Mohammed Tabtabai attended today abruptly to the headquarters of the Bank of Iraqi Trade, along with Administrative Order for his tenure as Chairman of the Board Test bank the bank."

He added that "Hamdiya bank director dry received Tabtabaie and the administrative briefed on the matter."

The source pointed out that "the administrative ensure hold Tabtabaie position of chairman of the Trade Bank of Iraq, and restore its director previous dry benign to her former position in the Ministry of Finance."

He continued that "the new President of the Board of Directors formally recognizes his duties of the day."

The source did not give more details about the decision to isolate the cause of her dry. Could not Paljav reached for comment.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 2:39 am