Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Council of Ministers decided to exempt foreign companies to Faw port taxes

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Council of Ministers decided to exempt foreign companies to Faw port taxes Empty The Council of Ministers decided to exempt foreign companies to Faw port taxes

Post by Rocky Sun 01 Sep 2013, 3:37 pm

The Council of Ministers decided to exempt foreign companies to Faw port taxes

13/09/01 17: 41

Tomorrow/Baghdad: the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, Sunday, the Council decided to exempt foreign companies to Faw port taxes and fees.

The secretariat said in a statement, "tomorrow", "the Council of Ministers decided to exempt foreign companies to Faw port taxes and fees", stating that "the exemption number (356) comes under the law in force for the fact that the project falls within development projects."

It added that "the consent of the Council, came from Transport Minister Hadi al Ameri as his side in an emergency during the thirty-seventh session".

The Ministry of transport was established in April of 2011, the foundation stone of the Faw port who hoped to connect the port railway line connecting the Gulf ports to Northern Europe through Turkey.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 7:06 pm