Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Allaibi: The country's crude oil exports exceeded 4 million barrels per day

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Allaibi: The country's crude oil exports exceeded 4 million barrels per day Empty Al-Allaibi: The country's crude oil exports exceeded 4 million barrels per day

Post by Rocky Fri 23 Jun 2017, 1:57 am

Al-Allaibi: The country's crude oil exports exceeded 4 million barrels per day

economy Since 2017-06-22 at 21:59 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad Mawazine News
    The Ministry of Oil, on Thursday, the quantities produced in oil fields nationwide during the month of June, including oil exports from the fields of Kurdistan region.
    The ministry quoted Oil Minister Abdul-Jabbar al-Luaibi as saying that Iraq's total oil production in June was 4.315 million barrels per day, while total crude production reached 4.315 million bpd.
    Al-Luaibi said that the total crude exports reached 3.8 million barrels per day, and that crude exports from Kurdistan amounted to about 530 thousand barrels per day, adding that the oil prices will begin to recover by the end of July, to reach 54-56 dollars a barrel by the end of the year, .
    He explained that Iraq is "quiet negotiations" with foreign oil companies to amend service contracts, and the sea water project will be implemented at the end of 2017 even if no agreement with Exxon.
    The Ministry of Oil revealed in May, the decline of Iraqi oil exports for the month of April, which amounted to about 97 million barrels.
    is over

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 12:25 pm