Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Germany: The list of demands "provocative" and challenging the sovereignty of Qatar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Germany: The list of demands "provocative" and challenging the sovereignty of Qatar Empty Germany: The list of demands "provocative" and challenging the sovereignty of Qatar

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Jun 2017, 2:37 am

Germany: The list of demands "provocative" and challenging the sovereignty of Qatar

History of edits:: 2017/6/27

{International: Euphrates News} Description German Foreign Minister, Sigmar Gabriel handed over the list of demands that the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain and Egypt to Qatar as "very provocative", and felt that it was difficult to implement.
    Gabriel said that some of the demands on the list are considered " in defiance of national sovereignty," but at the same time , he saw that some of them could open the way for dialogue, as quoted by the official German radio "Deutsche Welle".
    Gabriel stressed that Germany "close contact" with all parties to try to calm the tension caused what he described as the biggest diplomatic crisis in the region for years.
    It is noteworthy that Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Egypt , Qatar delivered through Kuwait a list of 13 demand, on Friday, which included the closure of Al Jazeera media network and all its affiliated institutions, and stop the establishment of a Turkish military base in the state, and cut diplomatic relations with Iran, and cut ties with terrorist groups, stop interfering in the affairs of the four countries, and to stop the naturalization of citizens of the four countries, as well as payment of compensation for the "loss" caused by the "policies of Qatar", and submit to the regulatory review over 10 Snoat.anthy

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=145374

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:53 am