Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Germany attached to the demands of the Arab countries of Qatar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Germany attached to the demands of the Arab countries of Qatar Empty Germany attached to the demands of the Arab countries of Qatar

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Jun 2017, 2:55 am

Germany attached to the demands of the Arab countries of Qatar

27/06/2017

Sigmar Gabriel German Foreign Minister stressed that the list of demands made by the four Arab countries of Qatar, as a condition to end the boycott imposed on Doha is "very provocative".
    The German minister said, during a ceremony hosted by the European Council for Foreign Affairs in Berlin: "demands very provocative, and it would be difficult to fully implement."
    In the same vein, Gabriel called for increased participation of the European Union in Libya rather than individual moves from the states.
    The German Foreign Minister said on June 10 that the current crisis between Qatar and other Arab countries could lead to war, calling for the intensification of diplomatic efforts to resolve the crisis of Qatar.
    And handed over Kuwait, which holds the mediation between Doha and states the boycott, to Qatar, Thursday evening, June 22, the list of conditions for the restoration of diplomatic relations.
    The list includes, according to press leaks, cut ties with Iran and an end to the Turkish military presence on the territory of Qatar and the closure of "Al-Jazeera." Qatar and described these demands as unrealistic.
    It imposed Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain and Egypt to boycott Qatar about 3 weeks ago, accusing it of supporting terrorism, and then issued a deadline for the implementation of demands, including the closure of a Turkish military base in Doha.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/170371.html

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:55 am