Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy reveals a proposal to pay the salaries of editors from the grip of Dahesh

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy reveals a proposal to pay the salaries of editors from the grip of Dahesh Empty Deputy reveals a proposal to pay the salaries of editors from the grip of Dahesh

Post by Rocky Thu 29 Jun 2017, 1:31 am

Deputy reveals a proposal to pay the salaries of editors from the grip of Dahesh

Political Since 2017-06-28 at 10:59 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad Mawazine News
    MP Ashwaq Al-Jaf announced the introduction of a parliamentary project on the government to help Yazidi girls and women, many of whom have been freed from the grip of a terrorist organization.
    "There are three proposals. The first proposal is to deal with the Yazid girls and women as victims of terrorism and the second is to count them as martyrs or people with special needs," Jaf said in a press statement.
    "The third proposal is to deal with the liberated Yazidis from an organization that advocates in accordance with the law as members of the social protection network, and disbursing 250 thousand Iraqi dinars as a monthly salary," she said, adding that "the federal government has not yet responded to these proposals due to the financial crisis." Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 3:31 pm