Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Prevent trading environment recycled materials and violators accountable

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Prevent trading environment recycled materials and violators accountable Empty Prevent trading environment recycled materials and violators accountable

Post by Rocky Mon 03 Jul 2017, 3:55 pm

Prevent trading environment recycled materials and violators accountable

Prevented the Ministry of Health and the Environment on Monday, recycling of plastic materials and repeated use in the intended for human consumption industries, promising violators of legal procedures and sanctions.

The ministry spokesman said Amir Ali Hassoun, told the «Journal News» "The Ministry of Environment against any approach to waste recycling, and reuse more than once."

He added that "the recycling of waste, especially plastics, are not in accordance with the specifications laid down by the health ministry, because the latter prohibits the use of hazardous materials in the manufacture of plastic materials and preservatives are used food, the fact that it affects the health of citizens."

The official spokesman, also noted that "the industries in which the reservation of food, must be used for plastic raw materials imported high quality, because it does not contain impurities or dangerous chemicals."

Hassoun said, "There are obstacles facing the ministry crews are power outages, forcing some factories to work at night times, which is difficult for us to reach them."

He stressed that it was shut down factories for the use of recycled plastic materials, and were referred to the competent authorities to take strict legal action against them, especially factories unlicensed.

Iraq suffers from the absence of a plan for the recycling of waste, while it produces huge amounts of solid waste.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 11:43 pm