Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Economic Committee: Iraq’s great need to attract domestic capital investment

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economic Committee: Iraq’s great need to attract domestic capital investment  Empty Economic Committee: Iraq’s great need to attract domestic capital investment

Post by Rocky Fri 06 Sep 2013, 3:27 am

Economic Committee: Iraq’s great need to attract domestic capital investment

Thursday, 05 September, 2013

09-05-13 Baghdad (newsletter). Invited Member of the Committee on the economy and investment, a Deputy from the Kurdistan blocs Coalition//j. shankali, the need to grant special privileges to fetch headers domestic funds overseas for the immigrant investment in the country.

Said shankali (News Agency): escape the heads of local funds abroad due to the poor security situation in the country which constituted a major threat to domestic and foreign investors, as they met lone investment in neighbouring countries.

He noted that the Iraqis in Jordan top the list of foreign investors, as well as some Gulf countries, indicating possible exploit this expertise in the development of the country.

He said: you must grant privileges to bring local businesses and investors to invest in the country, and a preference for foreign investors to support the investment process in the country.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Economic Committee: Iraq’s great need to attract domestic capital investment  Empty Re: Economic Committee: Iraq’s great need to attract domestic capital investment

Post by Neno Fri 06 Sep 2013, 4:20 am

Don't build Walmarts and you will have domestic company's.... ;)

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:55 pm