Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MP Pushpa Juma to attract domestic capital migrant investment within the country

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MP Pushpa Juma to attract domestic capital migrant investment within the country  Empty MP Pushpa Juma to attract domestic capital migrant investment within the country

Post by Rocky Sun 21 Apr 2013, 7:15 am

MP Pushpa Juma to attract domestic capital migrant investment within the country

21/04/2013

Baghdad (newsletter). He called the economy and Investment Committee member of iraqiya MP//Qusay Juma, need high privileges to local investor preference for encouraging foreign investment in the country.

He said Juma (News Agency): that Iraqi investors thanks to the investment out of the country despite economic fundamentals in the country, but due to some constraints, which displays his work in Iraq make it the emigrate to other countries and invest significant funds.

He said: the local foreign investor preference through franchising and amending some laws on investment, to attract domestic capital, indicating the main problems of investment within the country regarding banking and some economic laws and lack of a culture of investment.

Explained: the majority of citizens and officials viewed the investment as investors seized on land and colonised them, while the investor will be able to build and deliver services and move the economy and provide jobs for the unemployed, so must be the promotion of a culture of investment to attract local and foreign investment to the country./finished/8 l. Eng.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 10:57 pm