Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Araji: Iraq is passing through a very critical condition and on Iraqis to unite

chouchou
    chouchou

Araji: Iraq is passing through a very critical condition and on Iraqis to unite Empty Araji: Iraq is passing through a very critical condition and on Iraqis to unite

Post by chouchou Sat 07 Sep 2013, 3:36 am

Called the head of the Liberal parliamentary Bahaa al-Araji Iraqis to unite to miss opportunities to those seeking to disrupt the unity.

[ltr]Iraq has multiple political crises relating to partnership and governance and Off controversial laws, coincides with the repeated security breaches that kills dozens of dead and wounded.[/ltr]

[ltr]A statement of the block received by the agency all of Iraq [where] a copy of al-Araji, saying that "Iraq is passing through a very critical stage and the Iraqis that unite Ktouhd the pilgrims in order to miss the opportunity to want to tear to national حمتهم".[/ltr]

[ltr]Araji pointed out that "the pilgrimage is an obligation of the obligations enjoined by Allah Almighty and the great purposes of uniting Muslims and thus it is a fortiori to unite Iraqis during this pilgrimage."[/ltr]

[ltr]He continued, "but this is not obligatory opportunity to unite and give a message to the Muslim countries of the world that Iraq is one and lonely land and people."[/ltr]

[ltr]It is said that the region is witnessing events tense in most Arab countries and regional, with an intention by the U.S. and European countries military strike to Syria as a result of armed confrontations taking place in which more than two years ago between the regular forces and gunmen.[/ltr]

[ltr]Iraq announced on high alert following the repercussions of the Syrian crisis and the decision of the United States to launch a military strike targeting the Syrian regime. Finished.[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:24 pm