Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump proposes the idea of ​​"crazy" to build the wall with Mexico

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump proposes the idea of ​​"crazy" to build the wall with Mexico Empty Trump proposes the idea of ​​"crazy" to build the wall with Mexico

Post by Rocky Sun 16 Jul 2017, 3:55 am

Trump proposes the idea of ​​"crazy" to build the wall with Mexico

US President Donald Trump does not stop the launch of the exciting sometimes controversial statements, and sometimes ridicule.

In another "anecdotes" Trump, the US president called for the construction of a glass wall on the border between the United States and its southern neighbor Mexico, so that forces the US border to see drug traffickers through.

Trump acknowledged in his remarks to reporters aboard his plane, which was carrying to Paris, that his idea of ​​"crazy."

He said: "One of the qualities required in the wall to be transparent. You should see through what there is on the other side. "

He continued Trump: "I'll give you an example, when a large cast smugglers bags of drugs (from the Mexican side), you do not see them. The idea sounds crazy. You want transparency through this wall but unique design. "

Trump has long advocated building a wall on the southern border of the United States with Mexico, to prevent infiltration and stop smuggling operations, and this case is one of the most important electoral promises.

http://www.aljournal.com/%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8-%D9%8A%D9%82%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%AD-%D9%81%D9%83%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D9%85%D8%AC%D9%86%D9%88%D9%86%D8%A9-%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%B1/

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 1:00 am