Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Revolutionary Guards: Washington its troops in the Middle East risk

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Revolutionary Guards: Washington its troops in the Middle East risk Empty Revolutionary Guards: Washington its troops in the Middle East risk

Post by Rocky Tue 18 Jul 2017, 3:54 am

Revolutionary Guards: Washington its troops in the Middle East risk

The face of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard, the United States warned of the consequences classified as a terrorist organization and to impose new sanctions on it, pointing out that the response will display its troops in the Middle East to the risks.

Declared Chief of Staff of the Iranian Armed Forces, Major General Mohammad Bagheri, in remarks on Monday that the development of the United States, the Iranian Revolutionary Guard on one level with terrorist groups is a big risk by US authorities and its bases and military forces in the Middle East.

The transfer of the Office of Media Relations for the chief of staff of the army that Bagheri took part in the festival ground forces of the Islamic Revolution Guards in the city of Mashhad, where he pointed out that "threats of arrogant powers and some of the reactionary states to transfer the risk to the Iranian interior, calls for higher vigilance and readiness degrees in defense and security fields, abortion these projects ".

In referring to the subject of the possibility of the imposition of US sanctions against the Revolutionary Guards Bagheri he said that "the Iranian people to Tama resisted the global arrogance, the American from him, especially said, and was able to hold his face, and be resistant to more and more day after day, so the sanctions will be an opportunity to develop and achieve pride and self-reliance and energies located inside Iran. "

http://www.aljournal.com/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D8%B1%D8%B3-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AB%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%B4%D9%86%D8%B7%D9%86-%D8%AA%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%B6-%D9%82%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%AA%D9%87%D8%A7-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B4/

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 9:31 am