Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Wounding 14 Palestinians, including preacher of Al-Aqsa confrontations with the occupation in Jerusa

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Wounding 14 Palestinians, including preacher of Al-Aqsa confrontations with the occupation in Jerusa Empty Wounding 14 Palestinians, including preacher of Al-Aqsa confrontations with the occupation in Jerusa

Post by Rocky Wed 19 Jul 2017, 4:15 am

Wounding 14 Palestinians, including preacher of Al-Aqsa confrontations with the occupation in Jerusalem

10:22 - 19/07/2017

Wounded 14 Palestinians on Wednesday, including the head of the Supreme Islamic Council, preacher of Al-Aqsa Mosque Ikrima Sabri, during the confrontations with the occupation near the door of the tribes in Jerusalem.

According to the agency "opinion" of the Palestinian, that "the occupation forces attacked worshipers as soon as they finished evening prayers, and beat them severely beaten with batons, amid heavy firing bombs, tear gas and sound, what led to the injury of a number of them, including Sheikh Sabri."

According to the Palestine Red Crescent Society, that their crews transported 14 injured to the purposes of the hospital, including an infected condition was described very seriously by the launch of the caliber metal-coated corrected from zero distance, during the clashes that broke out in the old town, specifically near the door of the tribes, while dealt their crews with dozens of casualties on the ground.

It reported that the Israeli occupation forces fired a sound bomb towards the ambulance vehicle belonging to her, as I used to one assembly crews inside a vehicle ambulance. Finished / 25

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/07/19/176457/

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 2:02 am