Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi's "information": Upgrade orders included all officers except a group under discussion

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi's "information": Upgrade orders included all officers except a group under discussion Empty Abadi's "information": Upgrade orders included all officers except a group under discussion

Post by Rocky Wed 19 Jul 2017, 4:28 am

Abadi's "information": Upgrade orders included all officers except a group under discussion

09:32 - 19/07/2017

Said Commander of the Armed Forces, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, upgrade orders included all of the defense and interior ministries and officers Alsnov other, indicating that the upgrade excluded group "under discussion" now.

Ebadi said in a statement / information /, on the sidelines of a press conference weekly, on Tuesday evening, "The upgrade orders issued on July 14 included all the officers in the ministries of defense, interior and Alsnov associated with the General Commander of the Armed Forces in accordance with the law of service and military retirement."

Abadi said, "Some of the officers have not been issuing orders promoted are currently under discussion," noting that "the Security Commission Parliamentary statements may be intended to upgrade officers within the list for discussion."

The Chairman of the Committee on Security and Defense parliamentary quitting revealed at a press conference in the House of Representatives yesterday did not include large numbers of officers and military commanders recent upgrades announced by Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, calling on the latter to rely on the professional committee. Finished / 25 m

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 3:19 pm