Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kremlin reveals a meeting between Putin and Maliki

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kremlin reveals a meeting between Putin and Maliki Empty Kremlin reveals a meeting between Putin and Maliki

Post by Rocky Fri 21 Jul 2017, 11:28 am

Kremlin reveals a meeting between Putin and Maliki

The Kremlin announced plans to hold a meeting between Russian President Vladimir Putin and Iraqi Vice President Nuri al-Maliki, who arrives in Moscow on July 23.

"Such a meeting is being prepared," Russian presidential spokesman Dmitry Peskov told reporters.

Al-Maliki said in an interview with the Russian news agency RIA Novosti before his visit to Moscow that he intends to meet with senior Russian officials, including President Putin, Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov and Russian Federation Council Chairman Valentina Matvienko.

According to Maliki, he intends to focus on the need to strengthen the Russian role in the region in general and Iraq in particular, in addition to the activation of bilateral economic relations in the fields of electricity production, energy and trade. His talks in Moscow will also discuss Russian arms supplies to the Iraqi army.

In response to a question about the role of Russia, especially in Syria, al-Maliki said, "Were it not for the Russian position, the entire region would have collapsed, and there would be a strange and strange map in the region."

He added, "Were it not for the Russian position in the Security Council, which refused to hit Syria and drop it in the manner of hitting Gaddafi and overthrowing the regime in Libya, if the Russian position that adopted the Syrian issue was not fully built against the American position, the regime fell in Syria, and the collapse of terrorism and terrorists, , And fall Baghdad.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 9:28 am