Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The writer of "Trend Press": No information about the payment of money from regional countries to S

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The writer of "Trend Press": No information about the payment of money from regional countries to S Empty The writer of "Trend Press": No information about the payment of money from regional countries to S

Post by Rocky Sat 22 Jul 2017, 3:30 am

The writer of "Trend Press": No information about the payment of money from regional countries to Sunni figures

22/07/2017

The lawmaker Ali al-Adeeb said on Saturday that there was no information about the initiative by five countries to pay cash for the reconstruction of liberated cities in exchange for the injection of political and political elders for political work, including wanted for the Iraqi judiciary.
    The writer, in an interview with "Trend Press" said he did not confirm the validity of the news that talks about the initiative of five regional countries to pay cash for the reconstruction of liberated cities, provided that 25 Sunni people including the wanted for the Iraqi judiciary and whether the meeting held for those personalities for the sake of To establish a political reference Sunni, indicating that the process of handing over funds for the reconstruction of liberated cities to those figures has not been confirmed, which is not true to the receipt of funds to political elements may benefit from them for the purposes of election propaganda, especially that some of them have been issued judicial warrants and elements of this Such can not be relied upon Here in the reconstruction of the liberated areas.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 2:51 pm