Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Arab and international action to confront the Israeli escalation in Jerusalem

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Arab and international action to confront the Israeli escalation in Jerusalem Empty Arab and international action to confront the Israeli escalation in Jerusalem

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Jul 2017, 4:10 am

Arab and international action to confront the Israeli escalation in Jerusalem

10:11 - 23/07/2017

The past few hours have witnessed Arab and international moves to contain the escalating crisis in occupied Jerusalem 10 days ago, following the erection of electronic gates by the Israeli army at the entrances to the holy shrine.

"The Security Council is scheduled to meet tomorrow, Monday, to discuss the Israeli escalation in Jerusalem at the request of Egypt, Sweden and France at a time when the Quartet called for restraint," the Sky News news agency reported.

"Sweden, France and Egypt have requested that the meeting be held to discuss urgently how to support the calls for a reduction in the escalation in Jerusalem," Sweden's UN Security Council representative Carl Sekko said.

Dozens of Israeli settlers attacked Palestinian vehicles in the West Bank towns of Hebron and Qalqiliya on Tuesday, chanting slogans of death to Arabs, the Palestinian News Agency reported. Ending / 25 z

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/07/23/177625/

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:38 am